Mason’s Tours are only confirmed if you have made payment. If you have not made or arranged payment the tour is not confirmed. We do not accept bookings without payment.
We have penalties if tours are cancelled close to the time of departure. The penalties may also apply in cases of sudden injury or illness. We recommend travel insurance.
Please understand that if I organize babysitting for my child, and activities for you that I still incur costs and therefore must have penalties. Threats of ‘Give me a refund or I will go to Tripadvisor’ will be ignored. Please read the conditions, if you are not happy with them please do not book a tour with me.
Cancellation Penalties are as follows:
48hrs or more notice – full refund*
48 – 24 hrs notice – 50% refund only*
24 hours or less notice – no refund.
* Where bookings are made through a third party, and the conditions of that party differ from ours, the most stringent condition shall apply. Where agents take an administration fee during refunds, the refund amount specified in our conditions will be reduced by such a fee.
Mason’s Tours do not offer refunds where:
- Participants who arrive for a tour without footwear, or appropriate clothing, read my emails carefully and check if you are not sure.
- Participants are under the influence of drugs or alcohol and are refused service.
- Participants are late for the tour. Given the private nature of our tours I can wait, but with my own family commitments I have to get back at agreed times so if you are very late this can affect the tour, or in some cases make it impossible.
- Participants are not at the location specified on their voucher or booking material. Please make sure you know where you are going and allow plenty of time.
- Participants who are not physically able to complete the tour safely (please ask when booking).